|To submit your answers you can send them to the email address supplied at the end of the questions or you can print the questions and mail your answers to the address supplied. To submit via email provide the course name and list your answers such as adbcbacdba. Please be sure to supply your name and address and license number. Your CE credit certificate will be emailed to your email address or mailed if you choose to submit your answers by mail.
1. Which structure has been found to have the ability to produce cementum, periodontal ligament and bone?
a. dura matter
2. The periosteum has how many layers?
b. alveolar bone
d. none of the above
3. Which flap design can be used when performing the inverted periosteal graft?
a. full thickness flap
4. The inner layer of the periosteum contains what cell types?
b. split thickness flap
c. all of the above
a. hyaluronic acid
5. The outer layer of the periosteum contains what cell types?
6. What is lacking in guided tissue regeneration?
b. osteoblast progenitor cells
a. red blood cells
7. What blocks epithelial migration down the root after the inverted periosteal graft?
b. white blood cells
d. regenerative cells
a. bone graft material
8. Where is periosteum not found
b. inert barrier
a. the maxilla
9. What types of periodontal lesions are treatable with the inverted periodontal graft?
b. the mandible
c. the fibula
d. under attached gingiva
a. one wall defects
10. The inverted periosteal graft can be used for full arch regenerative surgery?
b. vertical defects
c. furcation defects
d. all of the above
Please send your answers via email to
If you choose to submit by mail print the questions and mail to:
590 Farrington Hwy. #524, suite 132
Kapolei, HI 96707
Please supply your name, address and license number.
If you have any questions regarding the inverted periosteal graft or are interested in one day course on course on how to perform this surgery please contact us at